One of the few remaining unrenovated properties in what is widely regarded as Mosman's most exclusive harbourside enclave, this original 1930s home presents a remarkable opportunity. Hidden from the road on a prime 865sqm with panoramic views over Taylors Bay to the Eastern Suburbs, it's offered for the first time in more than 50 years with enormous potential to recreate or develop (STCA). Explore the potential to transform this virtual blank canvas into a truly spectacular family home.
* Unobstructed 180 degree views over the harbour & Shark Island
* Deep north facing garden, LUG with separate studio
* 6 large bedrooms + a study, 4 baths, wine cellar
* Formal & casual living rooms with harbour backdrop
* Family room, games room, gas kitchen on both levels
* One bedroom garden apartment with separate entry
* Huge land with incredible views, plentiful room for a pool
* Stroll to Clifton Gardens beach & idyllic harbour parkland.
Close to Transport
Open Fire Place