Ideally positioned on the ground floor of a low-rise building of just 12, this recently refreshed garden apartment is embraced by an impressive 64sqm wraparound courtyard ideal for relaxing and entertaining year round from one of the North Shore's most convenient locations.
Mature trees and low-maintenance garden beds, the courtyard provides multiple alfresco dining and play zones. The outdoor oasis opens out from both the internal living and dining spaces with the kitchen also looking out onto the courtyard. With timber floorboards and a contemporary colour scheme, this quality property is ready to be enjoyed now.
Offering an easy-care lifestyle central to absolutely everything, walk to express bus transport, Anzac Park Public School, Cammeray village, Crows Nest restaurants and the buzz of Neutral Bay.
* Living and dining spaces both opening out to the expansive wraparound courtyard
* Level access from secure undercover car space and visitor parking
* Kitchen overlooking private gardens, stainless steel appliances and white cabinetry
* Two bedrooms family-sized bathroom, both beds with built-in robes
* Bathroom complete with bath and separate laundry with sink
* Metres to the new Anzac Park Public School, parks and express city bus transport
* 200m walk to Cammeray Square, close to tennis courts and Cammeray Golf Club
* Please note that this is a Pet Friendly block upon application.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Cable or Satellite
Fully Fenced Balcony