Combining the scale and feel of a house with the ease of apartment living, this stylish boutique residence offers a wonderful sense of peace and privacy with a lush landscaped garden overlooking the harbour. Capturing views over Fort Denison to Rushcutters Bay, the oversized two-bedroom apartment is set well back from the street in the impeccably maintained Estelle Court.
Inviting interiors, plentiful outdoor space and no common walls combine to deliver a perfect environment for relaxed living close to the city ferry, picturesque harbour parkland and MacCallum Pool.
* Secure block of 11, undercover parking, private storeroom
* Wide entry hall, spacious open living, glass-framed balcony
* Landscaped garden with a private deck and lush level lawn
* Huge contemporary dine-in kitchen, European appliances
* Double bedrooms with garden views, the main with built-ins
* Fresh modern bathroom with a bath, shower and separate W.C.
* Internal laundry, outdoor lighting and plentiful storage space
* Approx 150sqm of indoor/outdoor living, tightly held block
* Close to Neutral Bay village and the tranquil harbour foreshore
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools