Offering a house-like sense of space and privacy enhanced by elegant period details and fresh contemporary finishes, this light filled apartment is set on the first floor of a boutique Art Deco block of four in one of Mosman's most sought after streets.
Additional highlights include plantation shutters, a grassed common area, study nook, bright north facing sun room, gas bayonet for heating and timber floors. Just a short stroll to Mosman Wharf for rapid city access, this home is moments to local buses, Balmoral Beach and Mosman Village shops.
* High pattern pressed ceilings, timber floors, neutral décor
* Casual dining area flows to a spacious separate lounge room
* Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Both generous double bedrooms with plush carpets
* A sizeable sunroom/study/nursery adjoins the master bedroom
* Beautifully renovated bathroom, spacious and deco style
* Lock-up garage, big laundry/utility room with external entry
* Footsteps to city buses and a stroll from children's parks
* Stroll to ferries and vibrant Avenue Road shops and cafés
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Broadband Internet Access