A classic example of Queen Anne style architecture, this freestanding Federation residence was built in the early 1900s on a substantial dual access 450sqm block. Currently configured for dual occupancy with two self-contained residences, the property presents an exciting opportunity for revival and renovation with fantastic potential to create your dream family home. Opening to generous garden and featuring double garaging via Countess Street, this vintage classic presents a rare development opportunity in a family friendly setting between Mosman village and Middle Harbour's scenic waterfront playground.
A prime canvas for transformation into a luxury family home, this original duplex-style Federation home features classic features including a traditional verandah, high ceilings and fireplace. With a deep front garden and dual street frontage, the well-proportioned residence is just 400m to Middle Harbour Public school and a short walk to Mosman village. Explore the potential and capitalise on its prized Mosman address minutes to fine dining, first-class shopping and Balmoral Beach.
- Exceptional opportunity, first time offered in over 40 years
- Original duplex-style Federation home with huge potential
- Classic features, traditional verandah, high ceilings, fireplace
- Currently configured for dual occupancy with separate entries
- Deep front garden and side access, DLUG via Countess Street
- Generous proportions, good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- A prime canvas for transformation into a luxury family home
- 400m to Middle Harbour Public school, walk to Mosman village
- Minutes to fine dining, first-class shopping and Balmoral Beach
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools