A terrace-like layout, garden setting and tranquil, private outlook with an elevated off-street entrance deliver a fresh vision of urban style in this rare, picturesque two-storey residence. One of only a few garden apartments in the secure, well-maintained, charming Bentleigh apartment complex, the space and light filled townhouse style residence is tucked away in a serene, leafy pocket overlooking Forsyth Park at the top end of the street. Dressed in cool contemporary tones, it is ideal for entertaining with a relaxed indoor/outdoor flow and whole-floor open plan living space opening to a deep terrace and the lush common gardens beyond.
Spread over two levels with basement garaging, this exceptional home presents an array of unexpected features including brand new carpeting throughout; brand new modern tiling in the open plan living space; designer blinds and curtains, modern air conditioning units on both floors, two large upstairs bedrooms with built-ins; one with a large study area; master with a crisp ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony; separate shower and bath to the stylish family bathroom; streamlined glass-fronted living and dining; covered entertainer's terrace and direct garden access; sleek stone-topped kitchen with integrated appliances; two upstairs bathrooms; lower level powder room; separate internal laundry; gas heating; plentiful built-in storage. This exceptional property also addresses the demands of city living with intercom entry and remote lock up parking.
Soak up the district views from the master balcony or walk to North Sydney's urban playground and vibrant café and shopping lifestyle of Neutral Bay village.
• Private, security intercom entry, a two-storey layout and a lock-up security garage
• Two large bedrooms with built-ins, one with a study area
• Master with an ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
• Streamlined glass-fronted living and dining, gas heating
• Covered entertainer's terrace and direct garden access
• Sleek stone-topped, recently renovated kitchen with integrated, stainless steel
appliances and ceramic glass induction cooking
• Two upstairs bathrooms, powder room, internal laundry, all recently renovated
with new fittings, gleaming tiles and sleek matte floors
• Air conditioning units on both floors
• 2km to the CBD, walk to the station and Neutral Bay village
Broadband Internet Access
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport