A wonderful blend of classical & contemporary design sets the scene for relaxed village living in this beautiful c1912 Federation home. Soaring ceilings, a beautiful fireplace & restored floorboards create a welcoming ambiance with a flexible family focused layout incorporating a self-contained studio above the double remote garage.
With an established garden both back and front, and an outdoor undercover entertaining area, this home is perfect for a family with children, empty-nesters, or anything in between. Replete with all mod cons, including security, reverse-cycle AC and oodles of storage space, including a separate storeroom off the garage, this is a flexible and exciting lower North Shore offering.
Immediate proximity to Neutral Bay village & easy access to a range of prestigious schools & entertainment hubs are ideal credentials for family living while a private garden oasis offers a quiet escape from city life.
* Private elevated setting, RLA to an auto double garage
* 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, fresh family bathroom
* Short walk to SCEGS and Neutral Bay Public School
* Master with a designer ensuite with underfloor heating
* Open-plan living/dining area overlooking secluded garden
* Well appointed self-contained studio with separate entry
* Elegant living room with fireplace, 3.2m ornate ceilings
* Spacious dining and family living with a skylit gas kitchen
* Seamless flow to an inviting landscaped courtyard garden
* 100m to Woolworths and Neutral Bay's celebrated dining hub
* A 15 minute commute to the city, 500m to Cammeray Park
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools