Commanding an elevated position, this tranquil north facing residence is located on a prime 1,056sqm harbour front reserve block in one of Mosman's most sought after streets. Covered with beautiful native vegetation and towering Sydney Red Gums, the property has idyllic northerly views of Quaker's Hat Bay & Middle Harbour. This is a home designed for the maximum enjoyment of its environment, where the focus is on easy entertaining and comfortable day to day living. It's quiet, it's private, it's a hidden haven within easy walking distance to the waterfront, where prevailing summer breezes will cool and refresh you.
Magnificent, open-plan living and entertaining areas have been designed for a multi-seasonal lifestyle. The lounge, dining and intimate sitting area merge and flow through full width bi-fold doors to the wide terrace. The custom-designed and built gas kitchen with Caesarstone benches and splash back interacts and features top of the range stainless steel appliances. Timber wooden floor enhances the family room and the limestone tiles finish the terrace, formal living and dining room, adding a certain level of sophistication.
The property is perfectly comfortable as is, yet has the potential to add your stamp of style with a cosmetic update to create a chic contemporary abode.
* North facing garden & pool with access to harbour front reserve
* Large & bright open plan living, dining and balcony combined
* Gourmet eat in gas kitchen which opens to both living spaces
* Level rear yard with access to Middle Harbour from reserve
* Complete self contained granny flat ideal for guests or au pair
* Formal & casual living spaces ideal for a growing family
* Remote double lock up garage with internal access to the home
* Positioned in the catchment for Beauty Point Public School
* Prized block on one of Mosman's most sought after streets
* Comfortable as is, yet scope to renovate and add further value
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools